Save on office supplies at Amazon.

Thursday

50 Mistreated Words and Desecrated Phrases: One in the same



My head is reeling over this one. How can something be one in the same? Does anything fit inside itself?

I am beside myself, just considering the possibilities.

Maybe that is one and the same as being fit to be tied.

Same difference. Oh, wait. That’s not correct, either.


Whatever. I can hardly contain myself, just thinking about “one in the same.” 

And that ain’t right.
 


 
Image/s:
Created by this user

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Have related insights, ideas, or a story to share? Feel free to comment, and let Working in Words know you were here.