Save on office supplies at Amazon.

Friday

Handy hack for writers and transcribers




Sometimes I stumble upon smart stuff that makes my job a whole lot easier without costing me a nickel. This swift little tip is one such thing.

As a writer, I find that my desk can easily become cluttered with extraneous paperwork. When I try to focus on an article outline, peruse a press release, or work from an interview transcript, I can be easily distracted by tumbling sheets of paper. So you can imagine my delight to come across this simple solution, using a dual-clipped clothes hanger. The hangers with the rubber tips on the clips likely work best, while protecting the computer monitor screen from scratches.

Take a look. Click here to watch the actual  how-to video (in a new window), which includes a couple of other handy hanger hacks as well. One is for the kitchen, and the other is for the clothes closet. Pretty slick.

No more lost paper hang-ups. The task at hand is clipped and ready to use. I like it.

Image/s:
Video screenshot – fair use

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. One misstep most substance authors have in substance composing is the failure for them to stick on the bread and margarine of the substance. The fundamental principle of substance composing is to know the reason for what a substance essayist needs to compose. The thoughts must be fixated on that reason.

    Source : seo content writer

    ReplyDelete

Agree? Disagree? Have related insights, ideas, or a story to share? Feel free to comment, and let Working in Words know you were here.